Unified Learning and Support Portal – what does that mean?
- We’re integrating Cadence Training’s Learning Management System and Cadence Support into a Unified Learning and Support Portal.
- The Unified Learning and Support Portal will be the one-stop shop for our customer's support and training needs - including our Online, Instructor-Led, and Blended courses, Training Bytes, webinars, etc.
What do I need in order to access the new portal?
- You‘ll need a Cadence Online Support account.
How do I register for Cadence Online Support?
- On the Cadence Support Sign-In page, go to Registration Help, select Register Now and complete the requested information.
- You will need an email address and hostID in order to sign up.
- If you need help with registration, contact [email protected].
How can I register for Cadence Online Support if I don‘t have a hostID?
- If you are a university customer working with the Cadence Academic Network (CAN), please contact your local CAN representative to request a reference key for registration.
- If you are a Cadence channel partners/resellers customer, please contact your local channel partner representative to request a reference key for registration.
What happens to my current online course access if I don‘t have a Cadence Support account?
- You need a Cadence Support account to access the new unified system. If you don‘t create an account before the system change, you won‘t have access to your ongoing online training/ other training anymore.
What happens to registered users and their active registrations to iLS?
- Users currently taking an online course will be registered into the course in the new system, unless the online course has been declared end of life by the course developer.
Will Online Training Collections continue to exist?
- Collections will no longer exist. Users will need to locate the standalone courses they want and register accordingly. However, they will be registered in all courses of the collection that they have already launched.
What happens to users who already have a Support account?
- There is no action at this time. Users with a Support account will be informed that LMS is moving to a new system by the end of summer.
- Once the system is live, these users can access online training via the new portal.
When will more information be available?
- Between now and the end of July, we will send out updated information on the new Unified Learning and Support Portal.
If you have not subscribed yet, sign up here
for Cadence Training newsletters to make sure you don‘t miss any updates.