Cadence® Allegro® PCB Design tools bring your innovative designs to life. The Allegro platform is a scalable, robust, and powerful tool that addresses technological and methodological challenges while making the design cycles shorter and predictable. Allegro reduces the PCB development time by 80% and helps push the technological envelope for designing layouts using multi-site BGA, high density, RF, digital, and high layer counts.
Now you can get this advanced design platform at a significantly reduced rate! Complete the form and take advantage of these deals while they last!
- Upgrading to Allegro? Save up to 25% off new products.
- Are you a service bureau, startup, or consulting house? Save up to 60% off on perpetual licenses.
Allegro Platform Offers:
- Scalable PCB Layout for a high-performance layout editing experience with SI, PI, and RF simulation tools that are directly integrated into the platform
- Schematic entry as well as layout and simulation for high-speed design
- Team design option for collaboration across teams
- FPGA full design planner tool tracks FPGA, hardware, and layout design changes to stay in sync.
- A comprehensive rule set for physical, spacing, design for fabrication (DFF), design for assembly (DFA), design for test (DFT), high-density interconnect (HDI), and electrical (high-speed) domains.
- PCB Library Creator and Documentation Editor